"It's better to be hurt than to hurt others. Kind people can find happiness with just that. That's

"It's better to be hurt than to hurt others. Kind people can find happiness with just that. That's

11 December 2016

Death Note: Another Note: The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases--Novel Review


My Thoughts:

I wasn't really sure what to expect from this, and I definitely didn't know if I would like it. However, I did.
**Spoilers Ahead**
The story takes place in Los Angeles (obviously, from the title). The main character is actually Naomi Misora, who is an FBI agent who was on a sort of leave from her job when L contacted her. (If you don't remember Naomi from the original Death Note series, if I remember correctly, she was the one who figured out who Kira was and was killed for it). Strange murders are going on, and L wants her to investigate the murder scenes for him and see if she gets any new info from them. She meets Rue Ryuzaki, a man going under an alias, who seems to want to work together with her (but if you read the book, it's actually BB, the murderer, trying to outsmart L). He later ends up trying to kill himself as the fourth victim of his murders, but fails when Misora finds him first and arrests him. Oh, and did I mention that the narrator of the story is Mello himself?

My Rating: 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment