"It's better to be hurt than to hurt others. Kind people can find happiness with just that. That's

"It's better to be hurt than to hurt others. Kind people can find happiness with just that. That's

14 January 2016

My Thoughts on Shipping Characters from Black Butler

Shipping is very important to some fangirls. Black Butler is my favorite series, so we'll look at some of the popular ships in this series and discuss them. Feel free to say your opinion in the comments!


1. Sebastian/Ciel

I don't get why people ship them. Yes, they are the main characters, but why? I know there are some rumors that Black Butler was supposed to be yaoi manga but that's not true because the company that publishes it doesn't publish yaoi manga, they publish shounen. Which is what this series is. So now, after saying my opinion (which is NO) and the facts, how do you feel?



2. Grell/William

This is probably the only ship in Black Butler that makes sense. Especially after reading the manga, watching the anime, and watching the OVA "The Tale of Will the Reaper" you'll see why. I guess let's move on? Let me know your thoughts!


3. Grell/Madam Red

Some people ship it. IDK why. You don't really know enough about them to ship it and Grell ends up killing her, so yeah. I personally don't ship it. What do you think?


Now our adventure through shipping is over! Have a nice day!



No comments:

Post a Comment