"It's better to be hurt than to hurt others. Kind people can find happiness with just that. That's

"It's better to be hurt than to hurt others. Kind people can find happiness with just that. That's

25 November 2016

Happy 53rd Anniversary to Doctor Who//2NE1 Disbanded?!

Sorry this post is a couple days late, but Happy Anniversary, Doctor Who!!!
I just want to say thank you for existing and coming back because I love you so much. You make me laugh, cry, and get frustrated and I love you for that. I hope you will continue for many more years.

And now for the sad part of this post: 2NE1 is now officially disbanded.
Even though I wouldn't consider myself a "Blackjack" (fandom name), I still love 2NE1 and their music, and hearing this made me wanna cry. I had a feeling this would happen, since they haven't come out with comebacks for a couple years, but I was hoping it wouldn't happen.









No comments:

Post a Comment