"It's better to be hurt than to hurt others. Kind people can find happiness with just that. That's

"It's better to be hurt than to hurt others. Kind people can find happiness with just that. That's

29 April 2018

UPDATES

Sorry I haven't really posted much on this blog recently. I'm hoping I will be able to post more during the summer!
SHOWS:
-I have watched almost the entire first season of Dark Matter, but I kind of forgot about it. I have so far liked what they have done with it. (but can they stop having all the problems be caused by electrocuting the android??? please????)
-I am currently trying to catch up on Supernatural. I am currently on the fifth season
COSPLAY:
-I went to Genericon last month as Mafia Miss Fortune and Claudia on Saturday, and the Undertaker on Sunday
-I plan on (hopefully) doing cosplays for the Doll (Bloodbourne) and Star Guardian Miss Fortune
MUSIC:
-I've gotten into a lot of bands this year: MCR, FoB, P!ATD, BVB, SWS, BMTH, FIR, and PTV
-I think that's it???

IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT TO POST ON THIS BLOG, LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment