"It's better to be hurt than to hurt others. Kind people can find happiness with just that. That's

"It's better to be hurt than to hurt others. Kind people can find happiness with just that. That's

22 November 2015

Celebrating 100 Chapters of Black Butler--and Other Anime Pictures

Hey guys!!! Black Butler has officially over 100 chapters!!! I'm so happy, but I also can't wait for the next volume to come out in English. Black Butler is officially my favorite series, and I wish the anime stayed to the pace of the manga so that it would still be going on. But the good news (and I don't know if this will happen or when it will happen)--I read somewhere that Black Butler is getting an animated movie!!!

Grell looks so happy and awesome in this picture!!!! (If you haven't noticed, he is my favorite character)

(I took this picture of a flashback in volume 21)





AND NOW OTHER ANIME PICTURES:














No comments:

Post a Comment