"It's better to be hurt than to hurt others. Kind people can find happiness with just that. That's

"It's better to be hurt than to hurt others. Kind people can find happiness with just that. That's

22 October 2015

Emma--Manga Review


My Thoughts:

I had never read Emma by Jane Austen before, but I knew the plot. I didn't think that I would like it because I don't normally enjoy romance.
But this MANGA CLASSICS adaption was really amazing. Not only is the artwork beautiful, but the story is easier to understand than the actual novel.
Emma is a young women who believes that she has a gift for match-making. She befriends a girl named Harriet, and attempts several times to bring her a "suitable husband". 
In the process of all this, Emma falls in love with Mr. Knightly when she thought that she would never marry anyone.
I really love this manga adaption (and all of the other ones that I have read). I very much look forward to the next MANGA CLASSICS classic in manga format.

My Rating: 4 stars

**I received this as an ebook from NETGALLEY for my honest review**

No comments:

Post a Comment