"It's better to be hurt than to hurt others. Kind people can find happiness with just that. That's

"It's better to be hurt than to hurt others. Kind people can find happiness with just that. That's

02 October 2015

Chobits--Manga Review


Series Title: Chobits

Author: CLAMP

Number of Volumes: 8



My Thoughts:

I was excited to read this series because of the beautiful artwork and interesting plot.
But I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. The overall plot and the backstories of the side characters were very interesting - they were the only thing I liked about this series. 
I knew there would be romance in it, but it was not really there that much (yay).

But there were some inappropriate things in it that I didn't think should have been there. It ruined the whole plot.

The reason I like the overall plot is that it reminds me of the MILA 2.0 novels.

My Rating: 5 stars for the overall plot and artwork; 2 stars for the content




No comments:

Post a Comment